Posts Tagged ‘sweet’
I’m pretty sure that I could eat candy corn until I turn orange! Could you? Once I start, I can’t stop!
What could be better than candy corn, you ask? Candy corn fudge! That’s what!
Candy Corn Fudge
- 1 7-oz. jar marshmallow cream
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 cups candy corn (about 12 oz.)
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1. Line an 8-inch square pan with foil; butter foil. Combine marshmallow cream, sugar, evaporated milk and butter in a large, heavy pan. Bring mixture to a boil over medium-high heat. Cook, stirring constantly, until mixture reaches 235°F on a candy thermometer, 10 to 15 minutes.
- 2. Remove from heat and stir in candy corn and chocolate chips, stirring until chocolate melts. Immediately transfer to foil-lined pan and smooth top until even. Chill until set, at least 2 hours. Cut into one inch squares.