Where It’s At!: Bishop Arts District, Dallas, TX
Young. Old. Hip. Ethnic. You’ll see it all here at this “must visit” destination 5 minutes from downtown Dallas. The Bishop Arts District has become a a hot spot for dining and shopping in the metroplex. I have to admit that I’m partial to this area. I live in the neighborhood, for goodness sake! I’ll be posting about many of the restaurants and shops in the arts district in the future. For now I’d just like to share a few pictures I’ve taken over the last year in the arts district and I think you’ll see why you need to put this location on your “must do” list!
Here’s my list of reasons to visit soon!
1. It’s pet friendly.
2. It’s a multicultural area.
3. There are shops that encourage creativity.
4. There are new ventures blooming every day.
5. Did I mention that there’s lots of pet lovin’ people here?
6. You’ll find unique art and galleries.
7. There are events with music in the streets.
8. There are bright eyes with bright futures here.
9. It’s bike friendly!
10. You’ll find some of the best one-of-a-kind restaurants in Dallas here.
I’ll share more details on some of the shops, galleries and restaurants here in the near future. Hope you pay our neighborhood a visit soon! You won’t be disappointed!
Tell me about your favorite neighborhood spot!